Wednesday, September 27

Wednesday, again, already

Lincoln decided to sit in the drawer this morning to read his books... He was nice and cozy in there. He even got to eat his breakfast there, lucky boy....
He really has been quite the conversationalist lately, it's very entertaining. I love this age!!



I love this age, too!!

Lawson digging into the toys in the armoire.


Wow, this week has just flown by, it seem's as if Wednesday was just here. We had an incredible day, just perfect. Had bible study this morning, then grabbed a bite to eat with Darla and her sister. Went to see the financial advisor about the boy's college funds. Tomorrow is gymnastics.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where does Lincoln come up with these ideas? When I saw that pix I couldn't stop laughing!!

Anonymous said...

Cynthia,
Wanted to post a comment to you and say happy birthday!!!Sorry I missed it. I'll play catch up at the end of the semester.:)

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that Lincoln still fits in that drawer!! He is quite creative! Time's also been flying by for me...the end of the year will be here before we know it!