Wednesday, September 13

Ears

Lawson (and me) was up most of the night last night, and when he was sleeping he was crying/wimpering in his sleep. This is very unusual for him, he NEVER even wakes up once throughout the night. He has had runny nose/sneezing/cold symptoms and I suspected ear ache. Took him to the dr first thing this morning. He has an ear infection in both ears.
Lincoln has allergies and is starting on Zyrtec and a decongestant. Hope they recover soon. I don't like seeing the boys not feeling well. I guess with 2, they will always pass it along to each other, and both be sick at the same time.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor boys...I hope they are both feeling better soon.

Anonymous said...

I never knew who was more miserable when Matthew and Lauren were sick...me or them. It is a hopeless feeling knowing they don't feel well and being limited in what you can do to make it better. For me, it seemed like one would get sick and just when they were getting better the other one would get it and then give it back. Sometimes it was a seemingly endless cycle. I hope the boys are feeling better for this weekend. We are looking forward to taking Lincoln with us on Saturday!

Flower Mound Mom said...

Lawson is on amoxicilin so he should be feeling better by tomorrow. They will be fine for the weekend, and at least I know they aren't contagious!!
I remember my childhood being filled with earaches, so I can relate with what they must be feeling....

Anonymous said...

I remember all 4 of you getting chichen pox at the same time!!

Anonymous said...

i said a little prayer for them. Hopefully that antibiotic will do the job at fighting the germs.