Saturday, September 2

Songs by Lincoln

We have quite the musician on our hands. Lincoln loves to sing songs, and you can often find him on the piano singing and playing. He likes to ask "what do you want me to sing now", and we go through each song he knows. I need to teach him some more!!
Songs he knows all the words to are:
Old McDonald
Happy Birthday
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
Eency Weency Spider
Mary had a little lamb
Londen Bridge is Falling Down
Row Row Row Your Boat
ABCD's
Where is Thumbkin
Deep and Wide
Oh The Lord is Good to Me
Jesus Built his House upon a Rock (taught by Nanny Robinson)

PS: I caught Lawson dancing to music today, that's the 1st time I've seen him do that....
PPS: Ron took Lincoln to his work again today (Saturday), Lawson and I are going to run some errands when he wakes up from his nap.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love to listen to little kids sing songs (just like babies laughing), you can't help but to smile. Are you going to start him on any music lessons? Maybe piano? They do make itty, bitty violins. hint, hint.

Anonymous said...

Just think..soon Lawson will be running around singing and saying his abc's!! I know Lincoln will teach him everything he knows!!

elka maxwell said...

Let's not forget that favorite, 'Jesus Loves Me'