Thursday, September 28

Lawson Update


Finally put a cute picture in this cute frame for Lawson's room.
Cousins Bristol and Lawson....








Most of you know about Lawson's spitting up/vomiting problem. In fact, a majority of you have been initiated by it. I think Aunt Jen has gotten it the worse. She came to stay for a few days and had used up all her clothes from having to change so much.... I remember we all took a walk to the park, and by the time we came home, Lawsons, Jen's, and my clothes were all 3 completely soaked with spit up. Of course we didn't have a change of clothes with us. I know that he got just about everyone on our trip to NY, especially Nanny and Ray Ray. Out of friends, I think Darla got it the worse out at her pool: covering just about every part of her body: Sorry!!
HOWEVER, the GOOD news is that this is getting A LOT better. In fact, he only spits up every couple of days now, compared to about 10 times between each feeding. So, now everyone can hold Lawson without the fear of what may come.....

PS: Great day for us all today, including Ron. Lincoln did great at gymnastics. Meanwhile Lawson played with 2 other babies who had older siblings in Lincoln's class. All 3 babies are just weeks apart in age, so it's nice that they can play together each week while the class is going on. Afterwords, we met Debbie T and her 2 yr old son, and Darla and Emily at our favorite place, Chuck E Cheese. I managed to wear them both out after almost 3 hours of running around there. There is even a place for Lawson to play/climb. While the boys took a long nap, I got ton's of things done around the house. Then right as I was getting ready to make dinner, Ron called and told me that we would all go out to dinner. Boys did great at the restaurant.... Came home swung outside, Lincoln drove around in the motorized car that UNCLE TOM gave him (he is really enjoying that right now!!), came inside for both to take a bath then bedtime. Great day!!
Plan on running errands in the am tomorrow and going to the gym in the afternoon. This weekend is my spa get away.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to hear that Lawson's reflux has improved!! Sounds like you've had a great, great week. Must be nice after a more difficult time last week. I'm glad Lawson is feeling better! Have a great time at the spa get away...don't worry about the boys - they'll be taken well care of. I'll call you early next week to get all the details!