Sunday, September 24

Very. Good. Birthday

I don't really like these pictures, but here are some shots Ron took on my birthday.



Yes, turning 36 this year wasn't so bad after all. It add's a whole new meaning to birthday's when you have kids. You have to really pretend that you enjoy turning older, for their sake!! Lincoln is really into people's birthdays lately, so that was fun. He knows that his birthday is "next" and that it is in "December" and that he will be "3".
This year, on my birthday, I was able to sleep in just a bit. Ron made me breakfast, yummy. Then he took Lincoln out for some errands and I spent some quality time with Lawson. Then Ron and Lincoln brought me home a birthday lunch from Anemies, a nice Mexican Restaurant here. After lunch, we had my "birthday party", with angel food cake, strawberries, and presents!! Ron got me five new North Shore shirts, they will be very comfortable, and Lincoln helped him pick them out. I also got some goodies from Rocky Mountain chocolate factory, a candy apple and dark chocolate bar. Of course, I also got my spa day which will take place next week.
In the afternoon of my birthday, I was baptized at our church with Ron, Lincoln, and Lawson as my witnesses!! That was something special for me to do on my birthday!! I'll never forget that!!
Then, we dropped the kids off at Adventure Kids while we went next door to eat dinner at an Italian restaurant, it was very good.
So, as you can see I had a great day. Too bad today, Sunday, nothing seemed to be going right!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a good birthday! Lincoln does look really excited in the pictures to help you celebrate!! Can't wait to hear all about the spa weekend!

Anonymous said...

Congrads on getting baptised. Wish I could have been there.

Your a great sister in law. I hope you know that.