Friday, September 15

Thursday

Thursday News:
1. Lincoln did great in gymnastics today. Lawson had fun playing with some other babies while Lincoln was in class.
2. Lincoln got bit by a friend today. He's fine, so if the mommy of this friend reads this, don't worrry about it!! I think we were all shocked about it.
3. Looking forward to family coming in this weekend for Lawson's baby dedication. Grammy, Tom, Courtney and Bristol will be here friday afternoon. Sue, Steve, Matthew, Lauren will be here late Friday night (staying at a hotel in grapevine). Jen will be here Saturday afternoon. We are SOOO excited!!
4. The Wilson's will take Lincoln to Six Flags on Saturday. He is SO excited. He will have a blast, he's never been to something like that. We have been looking a pictures on line so he knows exactly what he wants to do.
5. I need more pictures to post!! I plan on taking a bunch this weekend. The boys look SO grown up in the new shirts I bought them for church Sunday.
6. That's about it. It's midnight, and I need to get myself into my bed!!
7. Say a prayer for all my family traveling from out of town this weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good Thursday!! I can't wait to see you all tomorrow...I've been looking forward to this visit for a long time. I miss my family! I wish SA was closer to Houston/Dallas. Oh well. Could be worse.