Tuesday, September 12

Great Day

Today was a good day for us. We went to the park/duck pond near us, and the weather was perfect. We love the park, and haven't really gotten to go much all summer because of the heat. So, it was a beautiful day today so we spent several hours up there having a picnic, playing on the playground, feeding the ducks, met some friends there. The boys both love to be outside. Lawson really loved swinging on the baby swing, and also laughed at the ducks coming up to the stroller. He has had a runny nose for 2 days, so we are hoping it just goes away instead of getting worse.
Lincoln took a 3 hour nap after tiring him out at the park. After dinner, we played out front with some neighbor kids. Lincoln is doing pretty well on his tricycle, so he rode that on a walk while I pulled Lawson in the wagon. However, on the way home Lincoln wanted to walk and Lawson wanted to be held, so imagine me holding a baby, pulling a wagon, pushing a tricycle and running after Lincoln...... But, it was fun.
Great day: I love my boys, my husband, and I love that I have the opportunity to stay at home to raise the boys. My dreams are all coming true!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Talk about multi-tasking!! I am so happy that you get to stay home with your boys. That is the absolute best thing in the world for them!! All the time and energy you put into raising them really shines through every time I see them. They are so precious!!

Flower Mound Mom said...

Thanks SUE, that means a lot!!!

Anonymous said...

Your last statement made me teary eyed...I'm so happy for you.That is awesome.

Anonymous said...

Having kids is the best. You don't realize that you can love someone so much. Now I get to go a little further and love each of my grandchildren. Each has their own personality that they get from their parents. I can see each of you in every one of them. Thank you all for being such good kids and having and loving your own children so much. This all makes life so worthwhile.