Wednesday, September 6

Lawson

Lawson's favorite place to be: In Lincoln's room playing. He can spend the whole day in there!! I noticed that most of my pics of the boys they are half naked. I have to explain that is what we do in the summer's in Texas!! As soon as we get home, they strip down and spend the rest of the day in diaper/underpants! They even sleep like this....


Lawson just loves playing with the Elmo's: He likes
to dance and clap along.... So, now we are getting
ours (and yours) money's worth out of all our toys. He pretty much wants to skip the baby toys and has gone directly to playing with Lincoln toys.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You don't have to worry about getting Lawson to smile...he looks like he's having such a blast in Lincoln's toys!!

Anonymous said...

Lawson, I just love the way you are always smiling and enjoying life!! I wish I could be with you more. I really miss you!! Give Elmo and Lincoln a big hug for me! Love you lots and lots...Auntie Sue-Sue

Anonymous said...

Sure Cynthia...we know you're just tired of doing laundry and that's why your letting the kids crawl around in their underpants.....LOL