Tuesday, September 5

Mother Goose Time


After the library took a summer break for thier reading program, the children's programs resumed today. Lawson LOVED Mother Goose time, for ages newborn to 18 months. There was 15 moms and 15 babies today, which is the max. You have to call and make a reservation. No older sibling are allowed (distraction), so Lincoln had to go to Adventure Kids (which he loves).... Today, Lawson really enjoyed himself. He clapped to the songs, and actually sat on my lap while I read him the books. He also crawled right up to the teacher and sat on her lap....
He loved looking and smiling at the other babies. At the beginning, they sing a song to all the babies, and when everyone was singing to him, he got shy and burried his face in me... We think he may be the shy one!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could be there to sing and read with Lawson! He looks so big just sitting there. I guess he is taking after Mom's shy personality!

Anonymous said...

That's great that he is starting to like reading more!