Saturday, September 2

Living Room

This is the view from the living room looking at the front entry way. Jen always says that we have a BIG door. Looking at the door from here, the dining room is on the right and the study is on the left.



Mom, you will be here in two weeks to see for yourself, but I'm still working on posting rooms. Here is the living room. Small, but cozy to us. There is more space to the right where we have our piano. This is the view from the kitchen. I like it because when I'm doing dishes, this is what I see, I can see the boys playing....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a huge door. You will have no problem if the Spurs happen by for dinner!!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Jen. It does look like a big door! (especial when you enlarge the picture)It's really tall.