Friday, September 1

FLower Mound Award

Article on Flower Mound:

Flower Mound Honored as Top Five Community

Flower Mound was recently recognized for what residents already know: the Town is one of the top communities in the country. Flower Mound ranked No. 5 among the best in the new book "Best Places to Raise Your Family: The Top 100 Affordable Communities in the US." The book grades communities based on demographics, standard of living, education, lifestyle, health, and safety. This is not the first such accolade for the Town. In 2003, Money Magazine named Flower Mound as the No. 1 Best Place to live in Texas.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a place I would love to live!

Flower Mound Mom said...

Yes you would love to live here, want to?
I actually hope to never move from here, I think I've found my home!!

elka maxwell said...

I'm not surprised at all....its a wonderful enviroment, perfect for family life....