Sunday, September 17

My Spa Day

I am so excited I have to tell someone. For my birthday this month, Ron is sending me to a local spa and resort on the lake. I will go with a friend who lives here also. We will spend about 24 hours there. I will be getting a package with a facial, massage, and hair treatment. And I am going to SLEEP in for the 1st time in 2 3/4 years. I am SO excited. Of course, I know I am going to miss the boys, that is going to be hard for me, but I know they will enjoy that time with their Daddy. My friend is treating me for my birthday to dinner at the restaurant there, which is famous for steaks. We'll stay up late talking, watching movies, etc.... Did I tell you how excited I am?? This is where I will be going. Mom saw it while she was here b/c we drove past it: www.gaylordtexan.com I have never done anything like this, but this is something I know that I am going to love.
THANKS TO RON, THE WORLD'S GREATEST HUSBAND
PS: I'll let you know how it goes!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun. Hope you have a great day!