Monday, September 25

A Special Thank You

Thank you to my LOVING HUSBAND for:
1. Setting up my palm pilot tonight, it took a long time to install the software. I know you had more fun things that you would rather be doing.
2. Cleaning the spilt milk out of my car yesterday, when milk was spilled on two occasions on the same day, long story.
3. For the birthday presents.
4. Washing the dishes tonight.
5. Cleaning up the poop yesterday, long story also.
6. Making the bed this morning.
7. Always taking out the trash on trash day, and always doing all the yardwork.
8. Washing my Surburban.
9. Cutting up my melon for MOPS this morning.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel so blessed that I have 3 wonderful sons-in-law!! They all help my daughters! I love them all!! (You too Tommy & Courtney!)

Anonymous said...

your so nice Ron......aaaaahhh. what happened with the poop....gotta hear that story. Atleast it's not a "doorknob" issue...right Ron???LOL