Wednesday, September 20

Hi Tracy

2005, one year ago.... On Thomas' couch...

2004

2004, Lincoln was about 8 months.

This picture was taken right after we moved to Houston. They came to visit. The boys had matching PJ's!! Lincoln was 3 months, Thomas 8 months.

Wanted to say hello to a good friend, Tracy, who has been keeping up with us through our blog. Tracy and I used to work together at the children's home. We were pregnant at the same time, and she had Thomas 5 months before I had Lincoln. So, she really helped me along with a lot of things, since she had just gotten through with whatever I was dealing with at the time. After we moved to Houston, we regularly were able to get the boys together. Every time we go to San Antonio, we stop in for a "play date", and she came to Houston several times to visit. Thomas and Lincoln will always be buddies.... Tracy, thanks for calling me today. It was GREAT talking to you, and can't wait to get together again....
Pictures posted are in reverse order of them growing up.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder if they will continue to be buddies...like Tommy and Isaac?

Anonymous said...

that's just what I was going to write!!