Monday, September 25

Playing



The boys sure love to play... We are working on sharing toys w/o getting upset!!

Lawson has learned that he likes to hug, so it has been nice for him to give mommy and daddy hugs. I don't think Lincoln was giving hugs at that age, so it's nice!!

On Sunday, when I dropped Lawson off at the nursery at church, they were short on help. So, I volunteered to stay and help with the babies. There were 12 babies, with one hired help, myself and another mom volunteering, and two youth. I really enjoyed working with the other babies, and also watching what Lawson does in there. It's neat watching him interact with the others. And he didn't mind me holding the other babies. I had to put 2 crying babies to sleep, and he was fine with that. They asked if I'd like to be a once a month volunteer, and I think I would like that. I'd like to volunteer one day in Lincoln's class so I can see how he interacts and what kinds of things he learns in there. He's always talking about the different bible stories he learns. His favorite is Zacheous, and he always tells us the story and sings the song.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey georgous Boys. I love ya and miss you.