Saturday, September 2

Wags the Dog

Reaah wanted to know where the dog was... This is Wags the Dog. There also was Dorothy the Dinosaur, Henry the Octopus, and Captain Feathersword.
Lincoln and Emily gave Wags the Dog bones. I did not know this, but all the kids who go see the Wiggle's are supposed to bring Wags a dog bone, and Dorothy a rose (she eats roses). They send out people to the audience to gather these up from all the kids. I'm glad that my friend Darla knew about this, and brought Lincoln a rose and a bone......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the Wags the Dog song!! It reminds me of Lincoln dancing this past Christmas!! Emily and Lincoln look intense...must have been a good song! Lincoln also looks oler in this picture.

Anonymous said...

Cynthia, that's alot of dog bones and roses. I wonder if they give the bones to animal charity or something. That is different.

Anonymous said...

Little Emily is so adorable. She's pretty famous on this web page! :)