Friday, September 22

Another Family Pix


OK, I like this one a little better, taken on Ron's camera....

Today is Friday, I had to go to the DPS office to get my driver's license renewed before it expired tomorrow. This was my second trip, I went this week but all the computers were down. So, today I dropped Lincoln off at Adventure Kids for an hour while Lawson and I went to stand in the hour long line. It's easy to take just one of them to something like that. Either one, but just one is a lot less stressful. Decided to take the one that is still somewhat constrained in his stroller....
Tomorrow, on my birthday, I will be baptized, as an adult. I was baptized as an infant, and now I will be baptized at my church as an adult. I've been wanting to do this for the past 2 years, and am finally taking the big step!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you Cindi on both your birthday and the baptism. I don't think a lot of people get baptized twice! You must be very special!!