Sunday, August 27

Work

Lincoln was able to ride in Ron's new car today, and go to work with him for a little while. Of course, Lincoln thought that this was the coolest thing in the world to do. On the way home, they went to "Wendy's House" for lunch (Wendy's). And so of course tonights prayer was:
Thank You Jesus for Mommy, Daddy, Mommy, Daddy, Mommy, Daddy, and Wendy's house.

Somehow today I threw my back out. If it's worse in the morning, I may go see a chiropractor. I've never done that before, but I don't know how I can do much with this backache.... I'll keep you updated.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry about your back...that must really be painful. Take some Ibuprofen.
(What model is the car???)

Anonymous said...

Glad Lincoln had a good time going to work with Ron in the new car. Hope your back feels better. If your back feels better and you don't need to go to the chiropractor, maybe you should get a good massage...you deserve it!!

elka maxwell said...

The hands of God give us the insurance we need, with good rest the body heals itself....