Monday, August 21

Comments

1. OK, I took off the comment moderation b/c it was time consuming. So, if I do get any SPAM and you see it before I erase don't be offended.
2. If you click on a picture, you can enlarge it to see it better.
3. You can also save the pictures I post. Just right click on the picture and save it to one of your files.
4. This has been so fun for me. Even Ron gets updated on what we are doing while he is at work.
5. Let me know if anyone has a blog of thier own, or someone that I know....
6. Let me know of any idea's you have of entries.... maybe something you'd like to know or see a picture of.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd like to see a few pix of your new home!!

Anonymous said...

I'd like to see a pix of the boys in action during their activity days (library, gymnastics, etc.).

Flower Mound Mom said...

thanks sue, that' a good idea. I always just take pics at home but I'll get some out...