Monday, August 28

Books



Lincoln just loves, loves, loves books. He always has. We have to regularly go the library to get more books
So far, Lawson has not been interested whatsoever in books except to bang together or chew on. At that age, Lincoln already would sit forever and listen to stories. Maybe Lawson just isn't ready yet, he has other things he would rather do, he's not much of a "lap" baby. He likes to get down and explore.
While I was at the library I checked out this book. Healthy and Quick? I'll give it a try....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love reading stories to Lincoln - that's awesome that he is so interested!! I remember when he was one and he would pick up a book and just plop in my lap!!

elka maxwell said...

The greatest wisdom is obtained from The Book of God, The Holy Bible where we learn his valuable teachings giving us strength where we may be instruments of The Lord, living by his example and demonstrating his qualities in our everyday lives.