Tuesday, August 15

My big boy


Lincoln has been such a good big boy. We are so amazed at how much he looks and acts like a big boy now. This is also a very fun age, it's fun to see him learn so many new things and it's fun to have a conversation with him. Most of you have heard him, but he knows his ABC's, numbers to 14, and most of the days of the week. He is doing really well lately with singing complete songs. One thing that he does that amazes me is work on the computer. We let him go to noggin.com and playhousedisney and sesame street. They teach them lessons, etc... and he can actually do almost all the activities. He can control the mouse, drag and drop, close out of programs, he knows how to "escape", volume, etc..... I didn't expect for a 2 1/2 to already to "surfing the net". OK they are officially asleep now, I can take a quick rest myself. Taco salad for dinner tonight.......

No comments: