Saturday, August 26

Cute

Cute things the boys did today
1. Lawson has been making this really cute squeaking sound, I love it.
2. Lawson crawled over to me (I was lying on the floor) and put his pacifier in my mouth. He giggled, and kept doing it. Later when I was giving him his bottle, he tried to put his bottle in my mouth.
3. When Lincoln asks Ron "why" about something, sometimes Rons says "I said so". So, for the past few days, every time you ask Lincoln "why" about something he says "I said so". Like for example, "why aren't you going to bed", "because I said so".
4. Sometimes when Lincoln asks Ron to help him or to have something, like a dog, Ron replies "when you are a little older". So now that is his response when you ask him things like "can you help mommy clean up", "when I'm a little older'.
5. We went to dinner tonight at an Italian restaurant. Lincoln kept saying he didn't want to be there, he wanted to be at chuck e cheese. He practically begged us to go, so after dinner we were able to go and play some games. He got into a conga line with Chuck E Cheese, and was doing a train with a bunch of other (older) kids throughout the restaurant, it was pretty amuzing. Chuck E is right up there on Lincoln's list with the Wiggles and Elmo!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lincoln and Lawson are two pretty amazing kids!! That's funny that Lincoln generalizes Ron's responses into his own situations. I hope that you do get him to help, though!! : ) Counting down the days to September 16!! I hope everyone is there so that I can see all 5 of the nieces/nephews!

Anonymous said...

did you get a pix of that?