Monday, August 28

Welcome Back

Welcome Back Ron!! We missed you.
Ron was in Corpus Christie for a work coference. He had a very long day, and just returned home tonight at 10:45pm. Of course, Lincoln was up in his room waiting for him..... Ron brought him home a toy airplane and Lincoln cuddled up to it and fell asleep. Ron got to eat at the original Waterstreet Oyster Bar while he was there. That sounded so good to me when he said that, I had Cheerio's for dinner!!!
Anyway, we are glad Daddy is home safe...
It actually RAINED today. The one day Ron wasn't here, so he didn't see it. I don't think he believes me, but it really did rain. It was so nice!!! Lawson didn't know what to think about it, it was his 1st time to see rain......
Off to bed.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That seems so funny to think that Lawson is old enough to think about what is happening around him and to be able to experience rain for the very first time!!

Anonymous said...

We're jealous that you got rain!! We got about 10 sprinkles yesterday. I'm also jealous that Ron went to Waterstreet...I haven't been there in ages!

elka maxwell said...

When it rains, it pours!