Saturday, August 19

Schedule

Summer is wrapping up for us, and we are on to our new "fall schedule". I like to have something planned for every morning of the week, then we come home for lunch, nap, and activities at home until dinner. Here is what our fall schedule will look like:

Monday:
MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers). I will be a discussion group leader this year. This meets at our church.
The boys will go to Moppetts where they do christian related activities and crafts. Lincoln loves it.

Tuesday:
Lawson's story/music time at the local library

Wednesday:
Bible Study: 30 week bible study on Revelations (with Darla)
Boys go into a child bible study
Wednesday night: Awana's at our church (where the kids play games, learn songs, etc... as they are encouraged to memorize some scriptures). Lincoln will be in an Awana class and I'm going to be a volunteer....


Thursday:
Lincoln's Gymnastics
Lincoln's Story Time at the local library

Friday:
Playgroup (with Cara and twins)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome that you have such fun things planned for everyday! I would have to do the exact same thing if I was a SAHM. I bet the boys love it!

Flower Mound Mom said...

ok, thanks I was trying to figure out what SAHM meant. I should have figured that one out!!