Friday, August 25

Friday

TGIF!! Sorry about not having a post for you upon your return home, but Blogger has been down all day. It's been a great day. We started out bright and early at 7:30am to hit a multifamily garage sale through my MOMS club. Got the boys lots of new toys, puszszles, CD's, etc... Probably a couple of hundred dollars worth for 19.00. I love to find great deals!! Then mommy was able to take an hour break for a lunch with friend, Darla, while the kids played next door at Adventure Kids. Meanwhile, Ron was out purchasing yet another new car!! He got a very nice white Volvo with a sunroof, leather interior, etc... He is going to enjoy it a lot more, he never really liked his previous car. Tonight, Ron is at Men's Retreat for our church. It is at Del Tosoro Resort, in Fort Worth. He will spend the night, and return tomorrow. I'm hoping he really gets to "retreat" and relax for awhile. He needs it!! Will let you know it goes.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats great that he's able to relax. Ron, What year and style is the volvo?

Flower Mound Mom said...

2004 S60

Anonymous said...

I was wondering why there were no new posts!! That explains a lot. I've heard that blogger goes down quite frequently and/or doesn't allow pictures to be posted. Hope the men's retreat went well. I've been looking into retreats for Mark and me to go to. I think they are a great way to spend a couple of days!