Wednesday, August 23

Thank You Jesus

Tonights prayer:
Thank You Jesus for Daddy, Mommy's cleaning, Daddy safe, fan, Lawson's new teeth, and my flashlight.
Amen (Lincoln)


On another note, the other night we were all playing in Lincoln's room: Daddy, Mommy, Lincoln, and Lawson. We were just all playing and listening to some children's music. Lincoln stopped what he was doing, looked around and said "Look, we are a family!!". It was so sweet, it's like he just totallly got it all of a sudden....

Also, Lawson tries to put everything in his mouth, so I'm constantly prying open his mouth with my fingers trying to get out something, usually paper or something. Now, when Lincoln see's Lawson put something in his mouth, he reaches in and get's it. Yesterday he reached in Lawson's mouth and squealed with excitement "Lawson has a tooth in there!!". Lincoln was not expecting this and was talking about Lawson's new tooth for the rest of the day (hence the prayer).....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH that is so precious!

Anonymous said...

That is cute. I came today (Friday, 8/25) and you didn't have anything new posted. I was scrolling to read comments that people wrote when I realized that I had missed several previous posts...what a good surprise!! I hope you all have a safe and fun night without daddy!