Saturday, August 12

Sunday Six: College

Lincoln's answers to the Sunday Six: theme college
Little brother Lawson is taking a nap and couldn't participate this time!!

1. What is college?
Where Daddy Goes (he doesn't)
My piggy bank (we tell him the money from his piggy bank goes to college)

2. What are the names of some colleges?
um.... Lincoln Geri (maybe some day!!)

3. Is a college the same thing as a university?
Yeah, I don't know, what's that?

4. What is a major?
It's a yummy drink (frink)

5. What do people do in college?
Play with toys!!

6. Do you want to go to college and if so, where?
Yes, so I can play with toys. I want to go to college with my gymnastics teacher. I want to go to Blue's Clue's School.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If only we got to play with toys in college...I'd still be going!! That's cute that he wants to go to Blue's Clues School with his gymnastics teacher!!

Anonymous said...

I cant stop laughing. I'm gonna try this game on Jeremy's nephew (Logan) next time i see him. Thanks for the Laughs, Reaah