Monday, August 21

Advise


Advise I wish I had gotten: Do not buy 4 oz bottles. Waste of Space. OK, so you buy a whole bunch of 4 oz bottles. But then, your baby starts drinking 6-8 ounces. So, you have to get rid of all your 4 oz bottles and buy all new 8oz bottles. And the bottles I like cost 5.00 a piece..... So, I was wondering why didn't I just buy the 8 oz bottles in the first place and then only fill them up 4oz, that would have made much more sense. So, I packed up all my 20 or so 4 ounce bottles to store in the attic. Then I came up with a good idea. I filled them up with odds and ends like rice, pasta, blocks, etc... and Lawson loves to shake these, roll them, chew on them, they are great!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're so creative! Now Lawson has some really expensive "toys" to play with!