Wednesday, August 16

Humpday Update

Here are my thoughts for the day:
1. Are Aunt Jen and Grammy the only one's who read this? They are the only one's who have posted a comment, besides one from Ray Ray and one from Richard and Shirley.
2. I don't know who Richard and Shirley are.
3. Lincoln had his last Kindermusic class today, it was a success.
4. Lawson tried egg yolks and cottage cheese, the book said he can have these things now: they were the 1st 2 things that he has tried and hated!! What a face!!
5. We will be attending a class tonight at the church: you have to attend a series of 3 classes in order to become a member so tonight we will be official members.
6. I was asked to be a MOPS discussion group leader this year, and I accepted. Looking forward to MOPS starting up again in September.
7. It is 105 degree's outside today, WOW!!!
8. I recieved the CD in the mail today with the boys professional pics on it. Family: I will be sending some to you, they are so cute!!
9. Hope everyone has a great rest of the week!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've read several other blogs where they wrote a post begging people to write comments...I know I would want them, so I try to give them to you...plus I always have a little comment for all your posts! : ) Congrats on the new religion...I guess...no really, I'm happy for you. Stay indoors - this heat is absolutely ridiculous!! Lastly - I hope you have pics of Lawson's face when he tried the new foods!!