Sunday, August 6

Sunday Six

Got this from another blog (Jen you know who..), it's a game where every Sunday you ask your children 6 theme related question.... This week's theme is weather: Let's try it...

1. What is hot weather?
Linc: Right now, not cold
Law: Smile

2. Do you think it's been too hot?
Linc: What's that, it's been too hot mama
Law: Look of confusion

3. Why do you think it's too hot?
Linc: The sun is out, the moon went bye-bye
Law: Spits up

4. What do you do to cool down in the hot weather?
Linc: Take off clothes, like this...
Law: Looks at Lincoln

5. Which is better, hot or cold weather?
Linc: Cold, I like it cold.... brrrrrr
Law: Picks up a rattle to shake

6. What does it mean to be in a heat wave?
Linc: Potty Chair. I can wave like this...
Law: Picks up a toy caterpillar

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh...that was too funny!!! I am still cracking up!! Lincoln has really good answers - even better than some others I've read with kids that are older!

Anonymous said...

That was the cutest. I loved it. Especially Lawsons responses. (And ole naked lincoln) Love those boys, Aunt RayRay