Sunday, August 27

Random Information

1. Ron tremendously enjoyed his experience at the mens retreat. He is already looking forward to the Mens Winter Retreat!! When we went to church today, he ran into some of the friends he made so that was nice. We will be joining a "small group" at the church and I think we may join one with someone Ron knows. We made it to the 9:00 service this morning, so that gave us a longer day than when we don't go until 10:30...
2. Ron will be getting his complete physical/follow-up for the issue's he had in NY. The appointment is on Wednesday.
3. I saved 71.00 today with the grocery game!! Yeah!! (Of course I did spend 155.00).
4. Hi LA-LA, one of my regular readers: Lincoln has been enjoying talking to you on the phone.
5. Ron may be going to China in October. His company is looking at doing some buisness in Beijing. (We better not move to China now!!). His major is in International Business, so he is looking forward to utilizing those skills if he goes.
6. Ron will be at work conference tomorrow, Monday, in Corpus Christie at the Omni.
7. On Wednesday night, Ron and I will be going to a dinner with his corporate people. It will be my 1st time to meet any of them..... The boys will stay with my friend, Darla, Lincoln can't stop talking about it.
8. MOPS leadership meeting for me tomorrow.
9. Hope everyone has a GREAT week...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh ,my gosh and I can believe it actually. China is next on Rons list....How exciting!!!Hope eveything goes well at the dinner on wednesday. Sounds like you guys have had a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

And I thought I was busy every day!! Sounds like you keep yourself quite occupied!

Anonymous said...

What a full week!!

elka maxwell said...

No rest for the wicked....