Saturday, August 26

More Wiggles Shots


More Wiggle's shots. See the small mylar balloons behind me and Lincoln? Can you believe they were selling those for 10.00 a piece!! That is so wrong, you know all the kids wanted one....I just couldn't bring myself to pay 10.00!!
Click on the other pic to get a larger view. You will see Lincoln and Emily all the way up to the VERY front. We had really, really good seats.
I enjoyed myself as well, It was nice to spend time with Lincoln alone. He probably need's that every once in awhile!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is NO WAY I could EVER justify paying $10 for a balloon. Ten years from now, he'll remember the fun times, but not the balloon!

Anonymous said...

As a grammy I would have gotten it!! Funny what grandmas will do!!

Anonymous said...

Where's the dog?