Thursday, August 17

Random

1. Forgot an important word to the Linctionary
noomy: movie
2. Any more guesses on my game before the revealing????
3. Ok, I'm desperate and will try the cabbage leaves. If you don't know what I'm talking about it's better that way.
4. Tomorrow Trying out playgroup #5 since we moved here. We'll see if this is a good match. It's a friend of mine's playgroup (Cara and twins). The con is the distance to Keller, but worth the drive if we enjoy it. It seems very organized, and I LOVE organized playgroups!! I"ll let you know how it goes....
5. Lincoln has started to wake up and tell us about his dreams. Today he told me about the big bear on his bed and it had big blue eyes, and it was scary, he went on and on. He said he wanted to tell daddy when he got home, and that was the 1st thing he did.
6. Finished the last church class, and now we are official members (exccept for me having to be baptized)
7. Friend Laura C got engaged!! Congrats!!
8. Friend Cara will be having a baby girl in Dec.
9. Friend Catherine will have a gender unknown still baby in January
10. Gabby will have her baby girl in a couple of days, good luck!!

No comments: