Sunday, August 13

HAPPY MONDAY

Hope everyone is having a great Monday. Our plan is to go to Toy's R Us to get Lawson a swing for the tree (Lincoln has one and Lawson just has to watch!!), and Lincoln gets a new children's CD/Radio player. He has been using his Daddy's, but he needs it to listen to while he is building. So, Lincoln is very excited to go the toy store to get this!! Then, in the afternoon Lincoln and I are going to make Cowboy Cookies. He saw the recipe (picture) in his Nick Jr magazine so I told him we could make them, he loves making cookies just as much as eating them!! What are your plans for today??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My plans for today included a 2 hour long meeting at work...ugh!! That made for a very quick day at work! I just got home and am enjoying a glass of wine while I catch up on blogs, email, etc. I put a pot roast in the slow cooker this morning - it smells great!! Mark and I will eat soon. Have fun at Toys-R-Us!! I wish I could have a cookie!! What are they? You'll have to post a picture of you guys cooking...and the end result. That way we can vicariously eat one...or three!!