Sunday, September 16

Ya Ya


Lawson has found a new buddy, his auntie "ya ya" as he calls her. He follows her around, and can't enough of playing with her and her puppy. I'm going to have some sad boys here in a couple of days...
BTW, Reaah and I are going to the SPA at the Gaylord Texan tomorrow am to treat ourselves to facials... This is something I am so excited about. Reaah and I started a tradition in NY by going to get facials, and we would like to continue this tradition when we get together... And the Gaylord Texan is one of my fave's locally...

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Have fun and relax...you deserve it!

Anonymous said...

I totally miss you Lawson. I enjoyed our time together. Thanks for the morning walks. Tacori misses jumping on someone her size. Love you and Big Hugs Sweet heart.