Sunday, September 30

SanAntonio

Having fun here in San Antonio.
Friday arrived at Aunt Jen's at 3pm, settled in and Lawson napped. When Jen got home from work, we met Gina and Emma out at Sea Island. Lincoln and Emma had fun "goofing" off together and giving each other High Fives. Lawson took to Gina, and they all had fun at the playground there, despite some mean and rough little kiddo's.... Came home and ate some dipping dots freeze dried icecream in the backyard at Jen's.

Saturday morning we Traci and Thomas at the zoo train, and we took a nice train ride. Ate a picnic lunch and played some ball. Came home for a disastrous naptime. Then we drove out to Shertz and dropped the boys off at Lisa 60's house so that they could play with Jessica and the babysitter while all the adults went out to dinner. Gabby, Catherine, Susan, Lisa, Viviane, Jen, and myself met for dinner at the new HOULIHANS. Jen, Tom, and I all used to work for the old Houlihans in North Star Mall and I really missed the food. So, I had some shrooms, pasta, and cappacino cake. Loved seeing all my old friends, will post pics when we get home.

Today, Sunday, Jen has Lincoln out for some one on one fun and I'm here at Jens with Lawson and the greyhounds... This afternoon we have a playdate planned with all the kiddo's at a play area. Looking forward to seeing how much everyone has grown and letting my boys play with everyone.... Looking forward to tonights premiere of DH. We will return home tomorrow. Maybe I'll get Ron to write a post of everything he has done to the house this weekend. Most of it will be a surprise to us. But I think it involves new carpeting in the Master, wooden floor in Lawson's room, some changes to the backyard including removing the hot tub. I'll let you know.... Until then, Peace Out.

No comments: