Thursday, September 6

Thursday Ramblings


1. New Recipe for tonight will be: Tuna Pie. Sounds kind of weird but I think it's going to be yummy, it is cooked in a pie dish and the crust is made out of rice. I am also going to try a new recipe for a pumkin cream cheese layered bread.
2. Pic of Lawson playing while Lincoln is at preschool. Lawson has decided he doesn't like Lincoln going to preschool.
3. Of course, Lincoln is loving preschool but this is only his second day so I'll have to get the 411 from him, we are on our way to pick him up.
4. We were the very first both days in the drop off carpool line. You know that thing I get from my mom about being there way too early. We pulled up at 12:08 and the teachers started getting the kids at 12:20. But that meant we were back home and Lawson was down for his nap at exactly 12:30. It is only taking 5 minutes to get to the school.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

That is such a sweet picture of Lawson!! I'm glad that Lincoln is liking school...I can't wait to hear all about it!!