Friday, September 21

Fry Day

This is all I have for you today.
Our Flower of the Month here at our home.... Fresh Gardenia's picked from our back yard. What an amazing smell.... Pretty too.

This can happen to you if you have a baby who doesn't sleep in a crib anymore.... Lawson played with his toys for about 2 hrs at naptime, and when I went in and checked on him this is what I found.....He must have planned to sleep on the floor bc he had all his sleeping necessities with him: his blankie, pillow, blue puppy, and Jelly Bean the Bunny.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This kid rocks.I freakin love him. I was wondering what happened to his room. He wore himself out making it a mess and had to crash..... How funny!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the smell of frsh Gardenia! They look like they came from a store.

Lawson sure does get creative as to where he sleeps these days!