Saturday, September 22

Busy, But Relaxing

Our Saturday was busy, yet unusually relaxing. We started the morning out with Lincoln's T-ball game. Then we split up and Lawson and I got things done while Lincoln and Ron went out and got things done. Then after naps, we took a terrific bike ride to dinner at Fish City then headed on our bikes straight over to Lawson Park where we threw the ball, played on the playground, etc... Until it was just too dark, we had to head on back home. The weather was much more bearable than the normal, low 80's.
Happy Birthday to Me Tomorrow!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to you today!! I can't sleep so I'm up trying to fix my laptop (still can't receive email on it. Thought Matthew fixed it but didn't) Hopefully I get bored and can sleep soon!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you had a great birthday...you deserved it!!! We'll celebrate this weekend!