Monday, September 10

Mon Day

OK, We loved the new recipe for tonight. A cream crab soup made from scratch and with fresh crab. Now that was YUMMY, and quite simple too. Who would have thought...
Tomorrow I will slow roast a pork loin with onions and sweet sauce for 10 hrs and make "pulled pork" sandwiches on Kaiser buns. Let you know...
Started MOPS today, as I said before looking forward to a great year, and I have a good group...
Lincoln's first Tball practice was cancelled due to all the rain today.
Lawson will have his FIRST EVER Dentist appointment in the morning. I took him to the dr this afternoon for some digestive problems.... I won't get into detail...
Lincoln and Ron have been window shopping for Lincoln's BIG BOY Bike. We want to get him a real bike with training wheels. We think he is ready. He has mastered that tricycle and actually is looking too big now to be on that. It's Lawson's turn for the trike. Maybe soon we won't need the bike bug anymore... We wanted to give Lincoln a bike for his 4 yr bday, but you know us, We. Just. Can't. Wait.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YUMMY!!! I hope Lawson's dentist appt went well. Sorry I didn't call you back this afternoon, but I was at work until almost 7 testing for Harcourt. I'll call manana.