Friday, September 7

Thoughts

Tuna Pie was no bueno.
Pumpkin Bread didn't turn out right.
But the Chicken Strata and the Beef Strogonof and definite keepers.
We'll go out Sat night, Ron will BBQ on Sunday, then I'll be back to new recipes next week.
Please don't go to Jens blog, I'll be so embarrased...
We had fun meeting friends today (Debbie, Ben, Hannah) at a Kindermusic class in Coppell then heading over to lunch at Chuck E Cheese. Wore the kiddo's out, they took long naps.
That magic eraser sponge thing really does work like magic....
MOPS starts monday, it will be a good year for us...
Things are selling again on ebay, it's been good. Sold 3 of the 4 Coach purses, but not worth doing again. At least I gave it a try. Now on to another idea...

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Sorry the recipes didn't turn out - but you don't know until you try. I have a beef strogonof recipe I LOVE. I substitute ground beef and it makes it really, really easy and it's still good. Maybe I'll try ground turkey to make it a bit more healthy. Hmmm.