Saturday, September 22

Refrigerator Poll

Note the new poll on the left. I need more responses. Just simply click on yes or no. It's totally anonomous and it takes less than one second.... I had a TIE vote on Lawson's hair, and now I don't know what to do.....

Anyway, a new focus of mine for these next few weeks is on Refrigerator maintance, something I now know nothing about. I was reading an artical on this and realized I was doing everything wrong. I'll share what I learn from my research... But to start, I found out that you aren't supposed to keep milk, eggs, or butter in the door. Which is where I have always kept mine. Something about opening the door all the time, keeps the temp the lowest and these things will spoil quicker and sour..... So, there you go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Since I've never had any problems, I keep these items in the door (Hey, they made those spaces specifically for THESE items). Plus, I don't think Mark and I open the door as often as homes with kids.