Monday, September 24

My 37th

Here is a not so great family pic taken on my bday by our babysitter as we are headed out. It's our only one, so it will have to do.....


OK OK OK I'm officially old. The good thing is that I don't feel it. I feel better and happier now than I ever have. Can't complain. Thanks to my Mom and my Dad for bringing me into this world to experience this amazing life I have had.

Yes, I was spoiled on my Birthday... The boys gave me gift after gift after gift. We had a babysitter to watch the boys while we out to dinner at Salerno's. I'm quite certain that this upcoming year is going to my best one yet.




I have alway hated, I mean detested, Carrot cake my whole life. However, I LOVE the carrot cake for some reason at Celebrity Bakery.... So, I got a WHOLE carrot cake for my bday... Yummy...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We call him Squinty for short. LOL. No really , I like this picture. Im probably gonna frame this one. It will make the wall happy! LOL