Tuesday, October 2

Tagged

TAG: MY MAN

I got tagged.
Here are my answers.
If I tagged you, then copy these questions in your blog with your answers and tag someone new.

1. Who is your man? Ron AKA Ronnie, Ronnie Paul, Dada, Seargant ?, Babe
2. How long have you been together? Coming up to our FIVE year wedding anniversary, dated/engaged I guess about 2 yrs... Met in 2000
3. How long dated? Got ahead of myself, see last answer!! Got engaged in May and wedding was in January.
4. How old is your man? Thirty one years young.
5. Who eats more? Ron
6. Who said "I love you" first? Ron
7. Who is taller? Ron
8. Who sings better? Ron
9. Who is smarter? HHmmm. I guess we are pretty equal but we are smarter about totally different things.
10. Whose temper is worse? Hmmmm.... Hands down not me.
11. Who does the laundry? 99.99% Me
12. Who takes out the garbage? Both take it to garage, but Ron puts it out on trash day.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me
14. Who pays the bills? Ron took this over in January and is doing a great job, prior to then I handled it.
15. Who is better with the computer? Definitely Ron
16. Who mows the lawn? Ron
17. Who cooks dinner? Weekdays, Me and on Sundays Ron usually BBQ's or makes a meal. Now, who cooks better? Ron, but I am catching up....
18. Who drives when you are together? Ron
19. Who pays when you go out? ron
20. Who is most stubborn? Ron
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Ron
22. Whose parents do you see the most? Probably equally
23. Who kissed who first? Ron
24. Who asked who out? Ron asked me
25. Who proposed? Ron, on his birthday in Hot Spring Arkansas on a dinner boat, The Belle
26. Who is more sensitive? Tie
27. Who has more friends? Me
28. Who has more siblings? Ron has 4 others, I have 3 others
29. Who wears the pants in the family? Ron

Okay, I tag: My Sister JEN

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I did it...I actually posted tonight!! I miss you guys! Thanks for visiting this past weekend.

Anonymous said...

That was cute. Made me laugh.