Thursday, October 4

B Bread

I finally found a banana bread recipe that I don't mess up. It is the Martha Stewart recipe, and her secret ingredient is sour cream, to make the bread moist.... Anyone interested in the recipe, I can post it. Very basic and simple recipe...

I'll attempt an apple crisp recipe over the weekend. I've been craving an apple crisp, and I have never made one. Ron said apple crisp was the first thing he made back when he was in home ec. he he he.

Ron broke our bedroom TV while he was doing the house projects this weekend. So, tonight he went out to "home depot" is what he told me, but he really went out to buy us a new TV for our room. We like our new Plasma TV in the living room so much, he bought one for our room too. It's very very very nice, and we have it mounted on the wall above the door to the bathroom. That gives me the whole armoir for storage.... Thanks Ron. Now can we get that DVR thing???

No comments: