Saturday, October 20

H.O.T.

Yup, it's hot here in Dallas. Supposed to be 94 tomorrow. Just doesn't fit with fall... But its nice that my little one with pnemonia can still play outside, since we can't do too much else...
We had our community garage sale this am, and I used all the proceeds to buy the boys a new sand box and a second Radio Flyer Tricyle... now they don't have to fight... Lincoln is outside right now with a neighbor boy having tricycle races on the two.... I also went and bought Lawson 2 new pairs of shoe's, some Nike's and Sketchers... So, it was well worth our 2 hrs of work we put into it.
Lincoln had his ball game this afternoon, but I stayed home with Lawson... Lincoln only has 2 more ball games of the season.
Oh yeah, after our 94 degrees tomorrow, we have a cold front coming in with a supposed high of 64 on Monday. That will be nice for us. I'm ready to put some fall clothes on the boys...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think we're getting cooler next week too but not like you. Can't wait to be able to open the window!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the garage sale!! I'm looking forward to the cool weather tomorrow, as well. I'm planning to wear a light sweater and cords...finally, fall weather!!

Hope the FMM gets well soon!