Wednesday, October 10

Moist Garlic Chicken

This was my new dish tonight. It was simple, and Ron mentioned that it was the best thing I ever cooked, so I thought I'd share... You have to like garlic to like this dish.

Moist Garlic Chicken
(Easy and delicious)

1/3 cup butter or marg (melted)
2 garlic cloves or equivalent, minced
1 tsp Garlic Powder
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 cup breadcrumbs
1/4 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese
2 T grated parmesan cheese
dash of pepper
3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into halves

In a shallow bowl, combine the melted butter, garlic powder, and salt. In another bowl, combing breadcrumbs, cheeses, and pepper.
Dip chicken and saturate in butter mixture, then coat with as much crumb mixture as possible.
Place in a greased casserole dish. Cover with lid OR Foil and bake at 350 degree's for 45-50 minutes, making sure juices run clear.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yummy. You can make that for me next time I visit. I loved staying at your house....I was completely lazy and lovin the time with the boys and you.