Monday, October 15

Sue Sue



During the visit, Sue Sue had to endure:

changing multiple "yucky" diapers, she was slapped in the face by one and gobbled up on the face by the other, witnessed the sibling rivalry, had to blow some pretty explosive runny noses, put 10 layers of underpants on Lawson bc he wanted them, Lawson covered head to toe in pudding, cheerios everywhere, had to read Lincoln the longest bedtime story ever, suffered not just one but two park experiences where both boys were needy for all her attention, had her hair chewed on, had to listen to me coughing all night long, dealt with the infamous Dallas traffic...... just to name a few things..... Think she will be back anytime soon?????? Probably...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would be there every day if I could. I loved every minute of my visit...except maybe the Dallas traffic!! I will for sure be back the week of Thanksgiving. Can't wait!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun!!! Wish I was there, too!