Tuesday, October 2

Cookie Dough

Can you believe they already have to start fundraising in preschool? Thanks to all those who supported Lincoln in his frozen cookie dough fundraiser. AND if you are interested in ordering some, let me know by tues oct 9th... He has actually already sold 9, and he did all the calling himself.... I may have him go to a couple of neighbors that we always buy from. I guess this is just the beginning of years of this. I'm just so glad that they are selling things that people actually like and can use. We bought some potted plants from our neighbor for the HS dance team, I thought that was creative. I remember having to sell some pretty dumb things, like these really ugly candles nobody wanted....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

we're always happy to buy the grandkids fundraisers things no matter how "dumb" they are!! Lincoln did a great job calling!! I'm very proud of him!

Jennifer said...

Darn it...I forgot to pay you for the cookie dough I ordered. Let me know how much and I'll send you a check.