Wednesday, October 3

It's Time

Tomorrow is the big day (unless I chicken out, or he refuses) for Lawson's VERY FIRST haircut.... this is a very sad day for mommies, especially when your little one has long blonde silky curls..... I'll post pics of the outcome... We will go to the hair salon at Win Kids, where they take gymnastics. They do a whole first haircut thing: a certificate, picture, save the locks, etc....

we had a wonderful day today. Cough, Cough, Cough. I have been coughing for five weeks now, it's getting old. No meds seem to work. It's mostly bad at night. Ron and I haven't slept in the same room for 5 weeks because I keep him up with all my hacking. Pray for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh. He's getting his hair cut....OMG. Are you nervous? Rons not taking him is HE? Just kidding, that will never happen again.